You made it to 2020! You’re relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to crack on with the new year. But before you race ahead, look back for a moment to learn from the year that was, in order to set more meaningful goals.
With that fresh perspective, ask yourself:
- What thing are you most proud of from the previous year?
- What was the worst thing or biggest fail of the year?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned about yourself?
- Who were the most influential and supportive people for you?
- What three things from the year are you most grateful for?
- What do you wish you’d done more of last year?
- What do you wish you’d done less of last year?
- On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate your happiness for the year?
- What three words summarise the year?
- What skills could you better utilise this year?
- What areas should you stretch this year?
- What will success look like to you this year?
These are great questions to ask yourself, your team members and even your children.
“Look back to learn how to look forward.” – Joe Girard
Want help devising meaningful personal and business goals? Get in touch to find out how we can help!