Training Webinars for Business Profit & Growth
Building A Personal Budget
Bolstering Your Business Balance Sheet
Getting Back to Business Post Covid Lockdowns
Our Get Back to Business webinar will help you get the best return on your efforts and use change to help you work through these uncertain times. You’ll also get a complimentary Back to Business Action List to help you plan and execute with confidence and focus.
- Clarify the challenges you need to overcome
- Understand how to embrace change and focus on what you can control
- Define your product/service mix, marketing plan and HR needs
- Determine key finance, budget and pricing requirements
- Define the planning you should undertake to get back to business
Adapting to the New Business as Usual
During the Covid-19 crisis, ‘business as usual’ became ‘business unusual’. Suddenly, we found ourselves locked down in crisis or survival mode. As restrictions ease, we move into a business recovery phase. This is a time to re-invent how we operate and define a clear plan to reach a new ‘business as usual’. In this complimentary webinar, we’ll show you how to find your new ‘business as usual’, including:
- • Lessons from lockdown
- Choosing to change
- The fundamentals of rebuilding your business
- How to leave no stone unturned
- Pulling it together into a cohesive plan
Plus, we’ll update you on how we can continue to support you to reach your new normal.
How To Get Paid Every Time On Time!
The impact of Covid-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid. In this webinar, you’ll:
- Understand how to approach your debtors in these challenging times
- Learn best practice credit control process management
- Discover lessons to take into the future to improve your cashflow
- Get runs on the board quickly
- Understand the support available to you
You can obtain copies of the scripts and templates from the Resources page of our website (www.eastpartners.com.au).
Seven Ways to Grow Your Business
- Understand how to map a clear path to get your business from A to B
- Discover the seven ways to grow your business
- Identify strategies to grow and improve your business
- Understand how to adapt your business for greater success
- Achieve continuous growth via implementation of best practice strategies
Accelerate your Business By Knowing Your Numbers
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions.