Training Webinars for Business Profit & Growth
Ramp Up Your Business With Xero
Nobody goes into business with the intention of doing paperwork. Long days are made even longer by manual data entry, chasing up receipts, reconciling bank accounts, and following up customers for payment. How much time would you save if all of this was automated?
With Xero, you can save time, reduce your stress levels, and get paid faster. You’ll gain valuable insight into how your business is performing and be able to project your cashflow, enabling you to make better informed decisions.
- Discover how you can achieve more financial, mind and time freedom
- Understand the benefits of using Xero in your business
- Learn how to get paid faster with less stress
- Understand how Xero provides important insights into your business
- Identify technology in the Xero ecosystem to support business operations
Building A Personal Budget
As a business owner, it’s essential you prepare a Personal Budget each year. Instead of being confining, a Personal Budget should be liberating as you can spend guilt-free, knowing other money has been allocated to your expenses. Think of it as a spending plan rather than a budget.
By knowing how you’ll spend and save money and setting personal finance goals, you’ll know exactly what your business needs to provide to you.
- Learn how to gain control of your personal finances
- Identify how to manage and reduce debt levels
- Discover how to build better money habits
- Reduce stress and have positive personal spending conversations
- Understand how to set and achieve your wealth goals
Bolstering Your Business Balance Sheet
Profitable businesses can and do go broke. Solvency is your acid test for survival and a strong Balance Sheet can help you weather any storms.
- Understand why improving your Balance Sheet is key to your success
- Learn the four areas of focus for strengthening your Balance Sheet
- Discover practical and proven strategies to strengthen your Balance Sheet
- Understand how to maximise the value of your business
Getting Back to Business Post Covid Lockdowns
Our Get Back to Business webinar will help you get the best return on your efforts and use change to help you work through these uncertain times. You’ll also get a complimentary Back to Business Action List to help you plan and execute with confidence and focus.
- Clarify the challenges you need to overcome
- Understand how to embrace change and focus on what you can control
- Define your product/service mix, marketing plan and HR needs
- Determine key finance, budget and pricing requirements
- Define the planning you should undertake to get back to business
Adapting to the New Business as Usual
During the Covid-19 crisis, ‘business as usual’ became ‘business unusual’. Suddenly, we found ourselves locked down in crisis or survival mode. As restrictions ease, we move into a business recovery phase. This is a time to re-invent how we operate and define a clear plan to reach a new ‘business as usual’. In this complimentary webinar, we’ll show you how to find your new ‘business as usual’, including:
- • Lessons from lockdown
- Choosing to change
- The fundamentals of rebuilding your business
- How to leave no stone unturned
- Pulling it together into a cohesive plan
Plus, we’ll update you on how we can continue to support you to reach your new normal.
How To Get Paid Every Time On Time!
The impact of Covid-19 and the associated lockdown has made it more important than ever to ensure, where possible, that you’re still getting paid. In this webinar, you’ll:
- Understand how to approach your debtors in these challenging times
- Learn best practice credit control process management
- Discover lessons to take into the future to improve your cashflow
- Get runs on the board quickly
- Understand the support available to you
You can obtain copies of the scripts and templates from the Resources page of our website (www.eastpartners.com.au).
Seven Ways to Grow Your Business
- Understand how to map a clear path to get your business from A to B
- Discover the seven ways to grow your business
- Identify strategies to grow and improve your business
- Understand how to adapt your business for greater success
- Achieve continuous growth via implementation of best practice strategies
Accelerate your Business By Knowing Your Numbers
You don’t have to be an accountant or bookkeeper to understand your numbers, just as you don’t have to be a mechanic to drive a car. Having an overall understanding of your financial reports puts you in a far stronger position to make better decisions.