Business Strategy & Advice
Business can be tough, especially when you feel as though you’re doing it on your own. Our advisory services are designed to ensure that you’re not alone during the ups and downs of business life.
We’re help to help unpack your business “purpose” and ensure it is aligned to your personal “purpose”. This is the fundamental key to our advisory process.
Services are tailored to suit you. It could be as simple as a regular phone catch up to review the performance of your business or setting aside a full day to design what the future might look like for your business and the steps to get there.
We work alongside some pretty incredible people and have cultivated a network of skilled professionals. This means that any questions or issues you may have will either be able to be addressed internally or be able to be referred to someone we believe will give you the best possible advice and service.
The business diagnostic health check that we can complete for you as part of our advisory services is a thorough review of your business’ operations and financial performance.
After we obtain information on your business, including financial documents like balance sheets and profit/loss statements, we will analyse your current business environment and provide you with customised recommendations based on our evaluation. The recommendations we offer to you also incorporate your business’ industry standards and comparisons.
The East Partners business health check includes:
- An objective view of your entire business operations
- A constructive analysis of your business’ strategic position
- Identification of actions that should be taken to improve performance
- A project plan for implementing the new practices
Even if you feel that your business is on the right track, our team members have the capability to completely explore your financial environment, offer new opportunities for growth and profit, and determine how your business can better succeed in its industry.
If you haven’t conducted a business health check within the past calendar year, we highly recommend a session with one of our experienced professionals.
You’ve heard the old saying “Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice”. With that in mind, during your Strategic Planning Session, we will work with you to build a detailed diagnosis of your business as it stands right now.
This diagnosis then forms the basis of the analysis and planning work we carry out with you to help your business achieve its goals.
During your Strategic Planning Session, we will guide you through a range of processes, including:
- assessing your business’ key strengths and weaknesses
- identifying business opportunities you can exploit and any potential threats
- developing a vision statement that expresses clearly what your business will look like when it’s finally complete
- reviewing your business’ profit improvement potential and establish clear financial targets
- developing an action plan to make it all happen.
PLUS! You’ll also receive a detailed Business Analysis report based on your completed diagnosis.
If you’d like to take your business beyond ‘just surviving’ and into the realms of truly ‘thriving’, then holding a Strategic Planning Session is a MUST DO!
To get your business on track, and keep it there, you need to continually monitor these 6 critical metrics:
- Net profit
- Gross profit
- Cash position
- Business activity
Knowing your business’ position against these factors at any given time gives you the power to make sound and timely decisions—and ultimately drive your business’ success.
Too many business managers rely on ‘gut feel’—a combination of experience and intuition—without knowing how their businesses are really performing until it’s too late…
To successfully unlock your business’ full hidden potential, you need information about its performance that’s timely and easy to understand. You need information you can work with, so you can figure out what you need to do right now to achieve your goals and targets.
Business Dashboard gives you the information you need quickly and in a way you can make sense of immediately.
What would your customers change about your business? What would they keep? What would they improve?
The only way to truly find out the answers, is quite simply: Ask them!
Your customers have all the answers you need, and chances are they’ll be more than willing to share them with you. But you have to be equally willing to listen.
With a structured, fully facilitated Customer Advisory Board, you can get a real ‘outside-looking-in’ perspective of your business.
Holding a Customer Advisory Board will:
- help you identify what things you’re doing well—so you can keep doing them
- give you ideas on what you can improve, and get suggestions on how
- help you determine your priorities based on what your customers would like
- give your team a real sense of reward and focus, so they’re more motivated than ever before.
And that’s just the beginning. The information you’ll gain from holding a Customer Advisory Board is specific to your business, and represents a giant step on a path towards helping you deliver the extraordinary service that will keep your customers coming back for more
By providing a forum for your team to express their thoughts and ideas, you’re creating a work environment that gives them a say—and a stake—in your business’ success.
The Team Advisory Board guides your team through key areas of your business, such as:
- How they see the business, and their place in it.
- How your team interacts with your customers, and ideas for how to serve them better.
- The business’ current systems and process—do they work? And how can they be improved?
- How your business can and does differentiate itself from your competition.
- Your business’ structure—what level of decision making powers do your team members have?
Used in conjunction with the results from a session like the Customer Advisory Board, your team will be committed—and accountable—like never before to deliver a standard of service that will truly delight your customers.
A team that works well together is a fantastic asset for any business, and your customers will really notice the difference.
If you are looking to start a small business or currently operate a small business, The Wally Interview is a great resource that introduces principles that can help you efficiently manage your business to increase profitability. In the interview, Wally discusses how he grew a one-man business into a multi-million dollar enterprise, and the principles he reveals can be applied to almost every small business.
Based on ideas presented in The Wally Interview, we can work with you and your business to:
- Design financially independent, stable systems
- Develop revenue enhancing strategies
- Affect how money is invested in the business
- Profit by working on the business instead of in the business
The goal of this aspect of our business advisory services is to identify and resolve common business problems through the implementation of key business principles.
Practical Financial Management is a full-day workshop that takes you through key financial principles like:
- What profit really is, how it’s measured, and why it’s different from cash flow.
- How you can manage the relationship between risk and return in business.
- 4 straight-forward ways to improve the profitability of your business.
- How to increase your sales revenue.
- How to improve the performance of your business by analysing costs.
- A case study on a business that nearly went broke by looking at the wrong measure of performance…and how the owner increased profitability by 404% in just 1 year.
- How to measure and control your working capital and ensure that it’s consistent with your overall business strategy.
- How to grow your business so you simultaneously increase profit and cash flow.
Knowledge really is power. If you have the knowledge on how your business is performing, you’ll have the power to control your results.
Practical Financial Management will help put you in a position to make better decisions so you’re on track to build real long-term positive effects for your business.
Improve your business to go from good to AWESOME!
There’s no doubt that businesses that distinguish themselves through service excellence also distinguish themselves with far higher levels of sales and profits.
Towards Awesome Service aims to help you create this distinction in your business so it’s more profitable, and more enjoyable—for you, your team, and most importantly, for your customers!
Towards Awesome Service is a facilitated training session that uses a case study approach to teach a unique combination of customer service and business development strategies. Strategies you can apply immediately to achieve real and measurable results for your business.
You’ll learn how to easily deliver service that’s thoroughly AWESOME!, enhancing the experience your customers have when they do business with you.
So, not only will they be coming back for more—they’ll even be referring people to you!
At Towards Awesome Service, you’ll learn how to generate countless ideas that will make your business really stand out, so it not only becomes more productive and profitable, it becomes a more valuable asset for you!
“Move beyond customer satisfaction…and into the realms of customer delight!”
‘Crystallise Your Thinking Like Never Before’
The concepts that are dealt with during the Boot Camptm are the fundamental building blocks every business owner needs to know to create financial prosperity for their business (and for themselves).
And you’ll soon see these concepts in a new light— one that crystallises your thinking about your business as never before.
The Business Boot CampTM is guaranteed to change the way you think about your business forever.
In this stimulating and action packed program, you’ll discover how to run a significantly more effective, more profitable and more productive business. You’ll learn how to incorporate simple, powerful and proven management systems so your business is far less dependent on you meaning you have a more valuable asset, and more free time to do the things you love.
Join the thousands of business owners and operators around the world who have already graduated the Boot CampTM program and put this powerful program to immediate action in their own business.
“Whatever made you successful in the past, won’t in the future.” Lew Platt [former] CEO, Hewlett Packard