Accounting for Construction & Building Industry Businesses
East Partners provides specialised accounting & financial services for construction businesses, tradies and builders. We also can provide you with business growth advice, asset protection & personal financial planning to ensure you keep what you make!
Our team of accountants and bookkeepers tailored personalise services for the unique needs of your business within the medical profession. We can take care of all of your general bookkeeping and accounting needs, as well as trades & construction industry-specific financial advice, superannuation & wealth creation.
As you know, your tax requirements and obligations are more complex than in other fields. You need more than a tax accountant or someone to tick the forms on your tax returns. Our experts are certified accountants & financial planners who worked with or are currently working with a range of different trades and construction/building companies. We listen and question, getting to know your personal need specific to your business. We then advise you on the best course of tax planning and structuring to get you the best possible outcome for your financial situation.
Payroll and tax are confusing at the best of times but are you getting keeping the most money you can with all the Government incentives available?
Whether you are just starting out as a new builder / tradie or whether you just want new eyes on your accounting to see if you could be doing better, our team will help you.
Over many years, we’ve provided accounting services to trades like plumbers, electricians and other construction businesses like builders and earthworks. We currently have construction clients in the building industry who are:
- architects (drafting and design)
- asphalt and bitumen work
- pre-fabricated housing
- bricklaying & block laying
- cabinet making (including joinery and off-site fabrication for installation at a building site)
- communications construction
- concreting (formwork, pouring and finishing)
- construction management
- drainage work
- electrical construction
- elevator and escalator
- equipment rental with operator
- excavation and grading
- flooring (tiling, laying carpet, laying linoleum, timber flooring, floating floors, resilient flooring, slate tiles, and similar flooring)
- foundation work
- glass and glazing work
- hard-wired alarm system installers (security, fire, smoke and similar alarms)
- pre-fabricated installers (kitchens, bathroom components, laundry components, cupboards and similar components)
- septic tanks
- solar panels & devices (hot water or electricity connections)
- installation of tanks
- windows installers
- insulation (walls, roofs, windows and similar structures)
- irrigation system construction
- land clearing
- landscaping construction (paving and design)
- levelling sites
- painting (internal and external surfaces, including roofs)
- plastering (or other wall and ceiling construction)
- plumbing work (including plumbing inspection)
- real estate developers
- site preparation
- project management
- retaining wall construction
- roofing and guttering
- sewage or stormwater drainage system construction
- swimming pool construction (below ground concrete or fibreglass)
- tiling (walls and similar structures)
- waterproofing interior and exterior surfaces.
Click here to call us on (08) 8362 3488 today or fill in the form below to arrange a discussion about your specific needs, what you want to achieve & to see how we might be able to help you achieve your wealth creation & financial goals.