Our Client Portal
A better way to send, receive and sign documents
We have installed a client portal to enhance our service to you.
Benefits to you
- Real time access to your documents, such as financial statements, income tax returns and other important information
- Better security than email
- Easy transfer of files to us – no need to deliver your accounting data file or scanned documents to our office, simply upload from your location
- Ability to sign documents electronically and have the signed document automatically sent back to us. This method of signature is very secure and just requires you to click to confirm that you accept the entire document
Accessing the Portal for the first time
You will receive an email invitation from East Partners via HowNow Portal email@example.com. Once received, click on the link in the email and this will take you to an area to enter your email address and choose your password. Please note passwords must contain at least one capital letter and one number and be at least 8 characters in length.
Once you have entered your password, you will be redirected to the portal login page. Enter your email address and password to access the portal.
Signing a document
If a document has been uploaded for you to sign, you will receive an email with a link to the document. Click on the link in the email to access the document.
Once you have read the entire document and are happy to sign, follow the ‘Start’ and ‘Next’ arrows to execute the document as required. Once you have completed all required sections, click on ‘Click to Sign’.
Once the document has been signed, your signature footprint details will be added to the document and a confirmation message will appear to let you know that signing is complete.
When we upload a file for you
- You will receive a notification via email with a link to the client portal
- Click the link and enter your email address and password
- Access your documents and download as needed. If you have access to multiple entities, use the drop down list to select the one you wish to view.
By selecting a file you can choose to:
- Preview – this will open the file in the website to enable viewing.
- Download – this will download the file to your computer. The actions after download will depend on the browser that you are using
You can also upload files to us
Enter your email address and password to access the portal through the Client Login page on our website:
Click on the documents tab. Use the drop down list to select the entity you wish to upload the file to. Select Upload which will open file explorer, then select the file(s) you wish to upload and click open. Documents can also be uploaded by dragging and dropping them onto the portal website.
An uploads notification will pop-up to show progress and will automatically minimise once the files are fully uploaded.
Hint: If you wish to upload to a particular filter, click on the filter prior to uploading. You can also create a new filter using the Filters tab.
Resetting your password
If you have forgotten your password, select “Forgotten Password” on the portal login screen and you will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
If you wish to change your portal password, this can be done from your Profile (the person image) on the top of the website.
Do you need further Help?
Should you have queries or feedback regarding the portal, please contact me on 08 8362 3488 or firstname.lastname@example.org