As your accountant, we want to work with you on an ongoing basis as your trusted adviser, rather than just focusing on last year’s numbers. So that you’re comfortable contacting us, we don’t charge for quick queries.
Our Quick Queries service helps unlock opportunities for tax savings and prevents you making mistakes that may have costly implications for the business in the future. We define a ‘quick query’ as a question that can be raised and resolved within 10 minutes.
Our Quick Queries service can be used when you want advice around a particular issue, for example:
- For coding queries
- To clarify if an expense is tax deductible
- The potential purchase or sale of an asset
- PAYE deductions
We have a vast amount of experience and resources to share with our clients. Our expertise includes Business Planning, Coaching, Cashflow Improvement, Marketing, and Sales, just to name a few. It’s important that you get the support you need as a business owner, so don’t let the fear of a bill get in the way of picking up the phone or emailing us.
By using our Quick Queries service, you’ll:
- Avoid mistakes that may have costly implications down the line
- Build a trusted relationship with us
- Keep us informed with your plans
- Minimise taxation commitments
- Make more informed decisions
Even if your query can’t be resolved within 10 minutes, we can discuss your options to ensure you get the support you need.